Tuesday, September 29, 2020

T.I., WIFE AND KIDS CELEBRATE AT HIS 40TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

 T.I. had a spectacular 40th birthday celebration. The rapper’s wife, Tiny Harris, and kids held a birthday party in his honor this past weekend.

Mediavine

The bash was a private dinner party that included all of T.I.’s close friends and family members. All attendees at the rapper’s party were tested for COVID-19 prior to attending T.I.’s birthday party and, of course, observed precautionary measures as outlined by the CDC.

Happy 40th birthday gifts to the love of my life,” Tiny wrote online. “I love you more and more each day, Sweetbaby! Thank you for loving me so d*mn good and making changes for us! You ain’t perfect but I’ve never felt loved like the way you love me! I will forever cherish you and treat you like the King that you are for a lifetime!”

Deyjah Harris, T.I.’s 19-year-old daughter, also took to Instagram to celebrate her father’s birthday. “Happy 40th birthday pops,” the young adult began. “I always hope and pray that you are genuinely happy and doing well mentally, energetically, and physically (getting on up there),” Deyjah said.


source - https://bckonline.com/2020/09/28/t-i-wife-and-kids-celebrate-at-his-40th-birthday-party/


No comments:

Post a Comment